Stoney Clover Lane’s Initiative to Support Local
Until now, accessories and travel brand Stoney Clover Lane only offered their destination patches at their East Hampton retail location. With a commitment to aid relief efforts and support their neighboring business the collection has been released for online purchase.
Each of the partnering business, including Hamptons favorites such as Astro Pizza, Duryea’s, Gurney’s, Navy Beach, Talkhouse, Wölffer Wine Stand among others, has chosen a charitable organization to align with and all proceeds from sales will be given as aid to their COVID-19 initiatives. The full list can be seen below.
LOCAL BUSINESSES | PROCEEDS BENEFITTING:
- Duryea’s | Feeding America
- Astro Pizza | Astro Pizza
- Talkhouse | Talkhouse
- Gurney’s | Baby2Baby
- Goldberg’s Bagels | Feeding America
- Wölffer Wine Stand | Southampton Hospital Foundation
- Buddha Berry | Feeding America
- Sen Sushi| Feeding America
- Sag Harbor Cinema | Feeding America